I had my consult for the Acupuncture on Monday and it went very well. I connected with the DR and what she was saying really made a lot of sense. She also does chiropractic work and does laser therapy, bioenergy, and electromagnetic. It's all very interesting. Today I went in for my actual exam and to do some work. She tested me with Applied Kinesiology. It was very interesting and kind of hard to believe at first but it all made sense and the areas that she found that were needing help definitely fit the bill. My sister calls her the crazy witch doctor. ;-) BUT in a good way. I really like her. She said that my ovaries are needing a lot of help - especially my left ovary. My uterus isn't bad she said. My belly button was really bad. She asked if I'd had colon problem and I haven't that I know of. Then she asked if I had a belly button ring. I don't now but I used to! She said aha! That's it. I guess she couldn't figure out why that spot was so bad. She put a bottle of whole food vitamins in my hand and continued wih her "study". We found that holding that helped my right ovary but still not enough on my left ovary and belly button (she thinks I have quite a bit of scar tissue in those areas...very high probability of that!). Then she put a magnet on my leg. It helped my belly button but not my ovary still. Hmmm. Also - she showed me how I got "weak" as I got closer to her laptop. And I sit at a computer all day....great. She said they can give me something to counteract that. Good :-) SO then she checked my back - she is a chiropracter after all. She found that my lower back was out of whack which is bad for the reproductive area. SO - tonight my prescription was acupuncture, laser therapy, and adjustment. The acupuncture was very interesting. She put a needle in the top of my head (I felt a weird sensation immediately there). She also put needles in each of my arms, lower legs, each foot, 1 in the center of my belly button, 1 right above my pelvic bone and 1 right between those 2. Then I sat for awhile and waiting for something to happen. LOL I didn't feel anything right away but after I relaxed I realized that the left side of my abdomen felt kind of numb - but not numb. Just weird - energetic I guess? I don't know what else all those needles were doing but at least I felt something. :-) Then a nice lady came in and did laser therapy on my ovaries and kidneys to help with the scar tissue. Again I didn't feel much except for on the left side of my abdomen. I felt a dull pressure on that side. SO strange! Then after relaxing some more with my little needle buddies (and almost falling asleep!), the DR came and got me and adjusted my lower back and neck. Amazingly, I feel relaxed and very calmed. I have another appointment on Friday morning. I can't keep going this often as it's going to get very pricey but she said just for this week so we can get everything going and go over my treatment plan it will be more often. I'm sure she'd love me to come a couple times a week but I think I'm going to have to keep it to once a week for now. Wish we could afford more but I have drugs to save up for. :-) What can I say...I'm a junkie!! LOL Oh and another nice thing was both the DR and the laser therapy lady both said that there had been a lot of infertility patients coming in lately and she asked if I went to Maud (which I do). It sounds like a lot of her patients are coming in there. They said it's crazy how many they are getting lately. I said well at least I don't feel alone. ;-) I mentioned how nice it would be if there was a support group in the area and the laser therapy lady said I should start one. It sounds very nice to do that. I'm honestly hoping that I'm going to be pregnant soon. ;-) Anyway - enough of my book. I'm just happy that I felt "something" today and I don't think she's a crazy witch doctor. LOL She honestly made me feel better and that's a start. :-)
Her website is:http://www.millardwellness.com/index.php
No comments:
Post a Comment