Make Fortune Cookies at BlingPixie.com
My dear husband went to chinese for lunch yesterday (while I sat at work eating Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup....grrr ;-) ) and he of course got a fortune cookie. He called and told me excitedly that he was bringing home the fortune he received to show me. After my son's doctor appointment, dinner, and our wonderful neighbor going home, I got to ask him what it said. It says:
"A small lucky package is on its way to you soon"
How fun is that!? Now that could be a billion different packages - hopefully it's a little bundle of joy or two! I did just order my meds this morning so that is a UPS package on its way to us (due to deliver on Monday!!!) and if it's lucky then I'll take it. Let's get us some babies! ;-) Anyway I just had to share that because it was kind of fun. We don't get very many fortunes that mean something to us, so I'm holding on to this one! Anyway, thanks for the kind words everyone! I'm very excited to get started. Two more days till I start the Pill. Three weeks of that and then we're going!! WOO HOO!! Of course praying for no cysts - but hopefully the Pill will take care of that! Anyway - I need to get to work. TGIF!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment