This started as a blog about our journey in trying to conceive, IVF, the loss of our little angel, my pregnancy and birth of our twins, and our little surprise munchkin. Now we are all on a journey with the Army. This has become more of an update of our life but if you read from the beginning you will find info about our IVF experiences.
Monday, April 7, 2008
7 Days Past 3 Day Transfer....this waiting is driving me crazy!
I think I'm going nuts. I'm trying so hard to stay positive and one minute I think perhaps I've done it. The next minute I think all of this is in my head and what if it's a big fat negative and I've pumped myself up only to be let down even harder. Man this is rough. I continue to be crampy/pinchy off and on. It doesn't seem as horrible as the last time which kind of freaks me out on the one hand but then again I am healthier this time around. I don't think I have the big cyst/swollen ovary like last time (walking is much easier now!!) and my stress level is MUCH lower. I also had the acu - so who knows - maybe it's good I'm not feeling so horrible??? I did have some nasty AF (period) like cramps late this morning which had me running to the bathroom to check for blood. I was somewhat relieved by this because I do remember it (AF type cramps) last time but it is always a scary feeling. I'm very exhausted today. The last couple of days I have had burny eyes (I don't know how else to describe them) during the days. I'm just really tired. I ate my lunch at my desk before my "lunch" and then went out to my car and did my meditation and rested my eyes during my lunch "time". That was helpful but now I really want a nap!! LOL I think I'm definitely going to hold off on POAS (peeing on a stick) until Wednesday. I'm so scared of that negative but I would think maybe I'd see a light line on Wednesday if all is going well in there. I hope anyway. I will just be SO glad to get to Thursday and get this beta over with. Praying all is well and they are growing and holding on super tight. Hoping to post with good news next time. **Crossing Fingers**
Labels:
IVF 2 Mar/Apr 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm very hopeful for some great news! I'm definitely crossing my fingers for you!!! GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK!
Post a Comment