We are officially half way to the pregnancy test!!! I know they just put our little sweethearts back on Monday but it feels like it's taking FOREVER to find out if I get to see them (or even one of them :-) ) in 9 months!! This morning I went into the doctor's office for my hormone level tests. Nick had a meeting this morning so couldn't go with me and it was SO weird. This man - this wonderful husband...who I know forgot to feed me on Tuesday ;-)....is SO supportive through this. He never misses an appointment and the staff at the office think he's the best Husband ever. Well he is the best husband ever. :-) I'm a tad hormonal if you can't tell...I've been crying over peanut butter commercials!! LOL Anyway so I had to go into the office this morning on my own and Susie (my all time favorite nurse!) asks where Nick is. I told her that he had a meeting and she was shocked. LOL This is how dedicated he is. Ok so somehow I got on a tangent about how great my husband is. LOL I think they put the embryos in that are total daddy's kids because - wow! LOL ANYWAY :-) my bloodwork came back "wonderful" (in Susie's words) so I can stick with the 1cc of PIO (progesterone). Thank goodness!! These shots just never get any better and as much as I hope I have to stay on them for a good long time because I'm safely pregnant - they just don't get any easier to deal with. My butt hurts - SO the less oil going in the better! I also found out that they were able to freeze ALL of the embryos that they did not transfer!! That is great news! We weren't able to freeze one of them last time so I think it's great that they were all still good enough quality to freeze. SO - that leaves 4 frosties! Let's hope we don't have to use them for a good long time!
Physically I've felt pretty good. I'm tired and I think a lot of that is probably a combination of hormones (that extra progesterone really wipes ya out), being on bedrest (so my body is used to it), and recovering from all of the recent events, and HOPEFULLY because my body is working very hard and getting my little embryos all cozied in and helping them grow strong and healthy! This morning I was thinking how good and not bloated I was feeling. Then I was like - is that good???? LOL Yep - I love the 2ww! I read back in my blog from last time and it sounds like pretty much the same scenario so I'll quit freaking out. LOL I am starting to feel a teensy bit heavy and crampy down there but nothing major. At least I'm feeling SOMETHING. ;-) I ran a couple of errands after the visit to the DR. We have a new Target so I figured I'd check it out since everyone has been ooohing and aaahing (it's a Target for Pete's sake people!!!). SO - yeah - it's a pretty nice Target. LOL I decided to pick up a home pregnancy test. YIKES! I know - very scary. Totally unlike me. I just want to be prepared this time and not cry all over the good nurse's arms. LOL Last time they had me do a pee test while we did the blood test and when it turned BFP I couldn't stop crying for nothing. This time - good or bad - I want to be a little bit more in control and save the crying for that wonderful husband of mine. :-) After Target, I had to get my drivers license renewed - YUK!! I hate those pictures! By the time I got home - I was exhausted. What am I saying - I'm still exhausted. I'm just being very naughty and sitting on the computer instead of going to lay down. SO now that I THINK I've completed everything I wanted to do I am going to go lay down, do some meditations, watch some TV, and eventually do a light and easy Yoga session. :-)
1 comment:
Congrats congrats congrats on being able to freeze the 4 embies leftover...great news. We currently have 5 on ice for future tries. Will you POAS soon???
Get some rest too - it sounds like you need a little extra snooze time!!!
Post a Comment