Friday, November 7, 2008

34 Week Appointment...no end in sight.....

I had my 34 week appointment this morning. The babies look great. Walker weighs 5 lbs and Jocelyn weighs 4 lbs 15 oz. :-) Walker is still on the left and breech and is kind of sitting with his legs stretched out and his bum on my cervix. Jocelyn is still transverse but with her head buried down low to the right and her feet up so they're basically kicking each other in the head - Ying Yang position. SO guess they're not changing position unless they get crazy in the next couple weeks and want to seriously deform my belly. ;-) As for me - he actually did an internal cervix check today. No more ultrasounds to check the cervix. The internal checks are definitely less comfortable. I was still high and closed. He says I should be good for awhile. Yes - that is good - but OH MY GOODNESS - I feel awful. How much longer???!!! It doesn't sound like he's even going to schedule the c-section until 36 weeks - WHICH brings up another frustration. I found out he'll be out of the office for that week (36 - Nov 17-21) and won't be back until the next Wednesday which is the day before Thanksgiving (puts me one day shy of 37 weeks). I really wanted an end date. I just feel like they're never going to get here and I'm just going to explode. Anyway - besides me being about in tears about all that after the appointment....the babies are doing great (which IS fantastic!!!) and besides my swelling and hand numbness/pain and back pain..... all is going ok. My next appointment and ultrsound is next Friday (11/14) for 35 weeks. PLEASE let these weeks fly by!

No comments: