This started as a blog about our journey in trying to conceive, IVF, the loss of our little angel, my pregnancy and birth of our twins, and our little surprise munchkin. Now we are all on a journey with the Army. This has become more of an update of our life but if you read from the beginning you will find info about our IVF experiences.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Back from Egg Retrieval
I made it through! :-) They got 7 eggs. I was hoping for a few more than that but 7 isn't bad. Hopefully they're really good quality. Praying for successful fertilization for all of them. If I can just get 3 really good ones to put back then I will be very happy. I start the PIO (progesterone in oil) shots tonight and then they'll call me tomorrow with an update and tell me what time to be there on Monday for my embryo transfer. For now - I'm just quite woozy and looking forward to going back to sleep and of course trying to transport tons of positive thoughts to those little eggs and sperm fertilizing :-) . Will update tomorrow. :-)
Labels:
IVF 2 Mar/Apr 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment