This started as a blog about our journey in trying to conceive, IVF, the loss of our little angel, my pregnancy and birth of our twins, and our little surprise munchkin. Now we are all on a journey with the Army. This has become more of an update of our life but if you read from the beginning you will find info about our IVF experiences.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
12 Weeks! Chuggin along!
I'm so excited and happy to be 12 weeks. Maybe time will start going a bit faster now. One can hope anyway. My morning sickness seems to be getting better. I still get waves of nausea here and there but nowhere near what it was. Still very tired. I don't know when or if I'll get my energy back. Maybe when the babies are 6 months old or so??? ;-) I'm still enjoying my Doppler. As a matter of fact I listened this morning. I found them both so I am happily reassured. Some days I can only find one of them and I'm noticing it is getting harder to find Baby B. I'm wondering if it's because the placenta is getting bigger or what? Who knows. When I do find the little sweetheart it's heartbeat is nice and strong so I think it's just the anterior placenta and the baby's position. Baby A is normally pretty easy to find. Anyway. Things are going well. My belly is definitely getting bigger. I'm loving it. :-) I just absolutely love being pregnant. Now that the nausea is getting less and I'm feeling a bit better I'm really loving it. I can't wait to feel them move. :-) I must be getting awfully close that "honeymoon" period of the second trimester. We get to see our little ones in 5 days! Hopefully the NT Scan goes well. Lots of praying! I still say my constant mantra of "grow healthy and strong". It somehow helps. :-) Here's my 12 week belly pic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Lisa W. - Just wanted to say hi! How are the little twinsies doing?? I'm going to have to start posting my belly pics soon, I don't have twins, but I definitely have a nice bump already - doesn't it feel so graet to finally hit 12 weeks?? :D
-Lisa M. (from ovusoft)
Post a Comment