Guess what!! 37 days after today until we move!!!! Not that I'm counting. ;-) I'm just a little excited and I'm not going to lie - I'm kind of consumed by it. LOL We are definitely doing a DITY (do it yourself/PPM - personally procured move) move so actually I am really busy with packing. I'm making pretty good progress and now that we're just about a month from being on the road I can really start narrowing down what we need to leave out. I've already made a menu until we leave so I packed up all the kitchen items we don't need. This past weekend I packed up all of the pictures and the house looks a little weird. LOL But it definitely is making it feel like we're almost there. :-) The kids are definitely excited as well and I think they might talk about moving to Missouri more than I do. LOL I told my husband that I didn't think I would ever be THIS excited to move back to the midwest but I totally am. LOL I suppose knowing that we only have a year there really makes me excited to make the most of enjoying the scenery, seasons, and of course living closer to home. One of the really cool things about Fort Leonard Wood is it is very close to Lake of the Ozarks! They even have a military recreation center there that we will definitely have to take advantage of! Here is the link - LORA . We will be leaving here November 16th and arriving into Missouri the 18th. I'm really hoping that maybe there will still be some pretty fall leaves around. I LOVE that and haven't really gotten a chance to see that since we've been in El Paso.
I did some portraits for a friend this past weekend and my kids decided they wanted their pictures done too (the one "chilly" day so far so they could actually wear long sleeves and make it look like Fall pictures LOL). I amazingly got some really good ones!! Here is my Facebook page for my Photography if you are ever interested in checking out my "work" (really it's just a hobby right now but maybe someday it will be work and I definitely would like to take some photography classes). I decided to try and get a couple shots of Walker and Jocelyn together for their 4th birthday since we'll be busy unpacking during their actual birthday. Hoping to get Christmas pictures done once we get settled in our house in Missouri. :-) I got some really cute ones of them together. Here is a link to the Snapfish Album for the portraits:
October 2012 Portraits
I've also uploaded photos from September - September Album
As for me and all of my silly problems ;-) I went back in for my follow up appointment after my ultrasound and apparently I have Pelvic Congestion Syndrome . Fun times. LOL SO just add that on to my list of painful pelvic conditions. My DR said because of my endometriosis, now the Pelvic Congestion, and horrible ovulation pain (which could be from the endometriosis or the congestion) her recommendation is to get a full hysterectomy (including the ovaries) as soon as possible. Obviously that isn't a possibility right now due to the move so I'm hoping to have that done while in Missouri. I'll of course have the fun of menopause but since I'm already getting symptoms of that it shouldn't be too much of a change. ;-) For now we have decided to put me back on the birth control pill to control the pain and we increased my anti-depressant a little bit. As I am finishing up my first pack of pills I can definitely say I need to go up on the dosage a little bit more. LOL I'm way edgy this week and my temper/fuse/patience (whatever you want to call it) is extremely short. LOL I have an appointment on October 29th to do one more follow up so I'll get that done then. Hopefully I can hold out on the Pill until I can get surgery done. I haven't had any pain this month so that is a plus! :-)
I better get going for now. Busy busy busy!! This will probably be my last update until after we move. I'm sure I'll have tons of stuff to say in the next one!! :-) Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:
Post a Comment