Thursday, March 20, 2008

Already starting to feel effects

Well I'm two shots in and I'm already starting to feel some side effects. I don't remember it happening so fast last time. I also have 4 vials more in me than I did last time. Not so much in the ovary area - but dizzy and nauseaus. Ick! Hopefully my body will get used to it sooner than later and this feeling will go away. Looking forward to feeling some ovary activity soon. I go in for a follicle check tomorrow so crossing my fingers that all is going well down there. I went to Acu last night and that went well. She said that my sinuses popped out at her and asked if they were bothering me. They were a little stuffy. I swear she just sees things - so strange. Anyway she put needles on either side of my inner eyebrow - basically right above my nose. Cleared them right up. This morning I've had a bit of congestion in my chest that is freaking me out (everyone at my work has been sick and I've luckily escaped). I took some Mucinex this morning (nurse at RE said that was ok and has had some good reports for this stuff). SO hopefully between that and chugging water I'll get rid of it quick. I cannot afford to be sick. The 5 vials definitely take a good 10 minutes to mix and it definitely stings going in but the pain goes away after about 15 minutes. I'm sure my bum will get sore soon from the needles. Anyway - that's about it for me. Just hoping tomorrow's follie check goes well. :-)

1 comment:

George said...

I hope you're not getting sick or something...maybe it's just some random congestion. I don't remember feeling the effects until around Day 4...so maybe your ovaries are working extra hard! :)
Good luck...fingers/toes crossed for you!!!