Walker:
Weight: 14 lbs 3 oz (25-50th percentile)
Length: 24 inches (25th percentile)
Jocelyn:
Weight: 12 lbs 11 oz (25th percentile)
Length: 22 1/2 inches (5-10th percentile)
Since they were 3 weeks early they are doing great on the "normal" charts! They did good with their shots. Screamed initially of course but once we picked them up and cuddled them they settled right down and they're pretty happy as long as we stay on top of the Tylenol. We are moving more to formula now and the DR was SOOOO nice and hooked us up with some free Similac. :-) We also got the green light to start solids! I'm excited. LOL I think it's fun to feed them. I'm sure there are people out there who don't but I think it's highly entertaining. We got some rice cereal to start off. She said to stay on that and oatmeal for 2-3 weeks and then we can start slowly adding in veggies and then fruits. One new thing every 3-4 days.
Here's a video of their first time eating solids:
They did great! Walker tended to suck the cereal off the spoon and would get mad when I had to refill it. Jocelyn got some cereal in her mouth but thought it was more of a game and would spit some out and laugh. I think it went great for a totally new experience. :-)
Here are a couple pics to share:





1 comment:
Okay...you have two of the most adorable kids!!! And they're growing up so fast...loved the video of their first time eating cereal...so cute! They did great.
Post a Comment