
The babies are 5 months now! Wow did last month go flying by. We've been pretty busy but it still went fast. We've moved in with Nick's parents due to some life changing events (Nick lost his job due to cut backs...I hate the recession!). He's decided to go into the Army and we'll be staying with his parents while he's in training. I'm very luck to have supportive, helpful and super nice in-laws. :-) That said I think we'll all be happy when Nick's done and we can move into our own house again. ;-) Everything is going good though so far except we brought the flu with us and we ALL got sick this weekend. It was the twins first illness and SO not fun.
The little munchkins are rolling over pretty regularly now and doing a lot of laughing. We're finding where they are ticklish and that has been a fun experience. I think they are getting close to sitting up unassisted. I think we'll probably see it in the next month anyway. No teeth yet and not sleeping through the night yet...ho hum. I'm still mostly breastfeeding but planning to wean by 6 months. We'll see how it goes. I'm the opposite of most women I think. LOL I keep saying I'm going to wean and keep stalling....don't most women have a harder time continuing?? I think I'm just lazy because for me breastfeeding is SO much easier in a lot of ways but I'm drained and just ready to be done but since I'm so close I might as well make it to 6 months. :-) Here's some pics since I didn't write much. :-)
Good pic showing Walker's hair! LOL

Cute pic of Walker:

My pretty little girl (Nick calls her "Moose" by the way)

Jocelyn on her tummy...new favorite place to be apparently:

Walker on his tummy...looks like he's trying to crawl to get his toy

Jocelyn and Grandpa S on moving day:

3 Generations of W men:

AND if those weren't enough here's the link to the April (4-5 month) photo album:
http://family.webshots.com/album/570976383SNsSaj?vhost=family
2 comments:
Great to hear an update about you and the kiddies. They're getting SO BIG! Holy Cow! I can't believe they're 5 months already.
I'm so sorry to hear about recent recession related events in your life...my brother joined the Marines years back, and I remember visiting him during his basic training - I hope they go easy on your husband!!! Good luck to you, to him and to the kids!
great job still nursing....and it is easier in a lot of ways!
Post a Comment